Why choose Renfrew Self Storage?
- 7 different unit sizes and contact us for availability.
- 24hr Access with 160 units in 4 buildings.
- Office on premises for personal service.
- The 2nd largest storage center in Renfrew County.
- Cement floors and pallets provided.
- Convenient business and outstanding staff hours:
Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:25pm
Most Saturdays: 9:30am-12:30pm or by appointment.
- (613) 432-8431
- 1558 Hwy 60W, R.R. #3 Renfrew ON K7V 3Z6
- Just 2 kilometers west of Renfrew on your right hand side!
Call us at 613-432-8431
Units and premises are unheated.
The storer carries no insurance covering the owners goods and assumes no liability.
All fees are payable monthly in advance, are prorated to become due the first of each month, automatically renewed on a month to month basis and may be terminated on two weeks notice.
Contract must be signed by client.
A $40 deposit is required and will be refunded when the occupent leaves providing a minimum of 2 weeks notice and no garbage or damage is found. A $10 fee is required for unreturned keys and $25 NSF fee for cheques returned from the bank
Minimum 1 month rental. Prepay 6 months and get a 5% discount. Prepay 11 months and get the 12th month free.
$10 fee per month for overdue payments.
For prepaid rent, if the agreement is terminated during that year you will be assessed on the number of months used at the regular monthly rate. Returns will be made within the 2 weeks of vacating the unit and returning the keys.
The rental agreement is not transferable except on approval by the owner of Renfrew Self Storage.
It is the responsibility of the renter to report any changes of address or phone number in writing, to Renfrew Self Storage.
Renfrew Self Storage is for storage only and cannot be used to conduct business from or as a residence.